Monday 17 August 2015

Still Vibrant

Aug 15  Still Vibrant

The holiday season is in full swing here, the town is busy with visitors, some wander wide eyed in awe, some are searching for a 'normal' cup of tea, others are viewing  the place through the screen of an iPhone and a huddle of bemused coach visitors are looking lost and wondering why their driver has deposited them in the seemingly parallel universe that is Glastonbury High Street!

Magnificent floral displays garland the High Street.


A vibrant explosion of summer colour

In my Folksy Shop Tangled Tendrils Blooms





Rainbow colours and fairy lights on my stall display



My favourite rainbow dress with my fab bag a special order from Sarah Travis Art Design and illustration.

That's all for now
Enjoy the summer colour.

Find me here



No comments:

Post a Comment