Tuesday 11 August 2015

Welcome to Tangle Tendrils  photo journal,  blog and reflections 

For the love of colour, creativity and the remarkable town of Glastonbury.

This is all new to me so please bear with me!

I make no promises this work will be random, following the seasons, waxing and waning, responding and reflecting, with bursts of vitality then snuggling into hibernation.

I will capture, preserve and comment as I ramble through the days, recording my work, the moods and creative experiences in the remarkable town of Glastonbury in Somerset.

August 2015

Vibrant


Beautiful street art, explosion of colour that captures the magic and mysticism of Glastonbury then overflows beyond the boundary.



Loving the colours, inspired with creative potential.



Rainbow hanging decoration in my Folksy shop 'Tangled Tendrils Blooms'


Colour inspiration in my Garden

I managed to capture these transient beauties

 


Artisan Market, Tangled Tendrils stall display, reflecting my garden


 Thanks for taking time to read my first post. 
You can find Tangled Tendrils on Folksy, Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment